A Fresh Start - Part 1

Imagine working your ass off to purchase your first home alongside opening your first brick and mortar business, but you're cool, calm and collective because you are also working for a Fortune 500 company, so you feel "safe"! Safety turns into dissatisfaction and you pray for financial increase and accept a 6-figure salary with a company known to be unjust. Less than 90 days - you're terminated! Safety net pulled from underneath you! 😭 Mind you, you're a wife, mother, homeowner, business owner with a large amount of debt......Welp! That picture was from a story of the book called "life"! "My life"! All too often, we hear stories of how people built multimillion dollar empires, but they always leak some sort of "privilege" or "advantage"! Not this one! I am a realist and have inspired and continue to inspire people on the daily to be great! Instead of waiting until I am where God is taking me, I made a choice to take you along on my journey (with discretion) Take a walk with me! 😘 Part 1 - available on my IGTV and YouTube channel. Please subscribe and share. 💙

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsaW0GvLx2H2rIb-2XIlTyA

Blog:
www.thelipchronicles.blogspot.com

Amazing 📽: @_lawmo_
T-Shirt: @larryhottcollection1
Bracelet ensemble: @alvernaspiceb

#toriprincebeauty #torified #Toriban #chicagomakeupartist #skinhealer #chicagoesthetician #entrepreneur #girlboss #publishedauthor #empowerment #exquisfacecandy #exquiscosmetics #theecorporateartist #momprenuer

Comments